Thursday, November 10, 2016

Simple Air Fried Roast Chicken Marylands (Or Chicken Wings)


I just made this simple roast chicken marylands for dinner today served with rice and mixed vegetables.

I am going to share this simple recipe as it is really simple but tasty! Honestly, I doubted myself initially as my mum-in-law told me how she did it. So, when you run out of ideas, why not give this a try?

Of course there are many different ways of marinating the chicken for roasting, but this recipe is really simple.

Here's how I occasionally made my simple roast chicken wings or chicken marylands:-

- 8 decent size chicken wings OR 4 big pieces of chicken marylands (Note: I am using chicken marylands this round.)

Marinate with...
- 3 tsp soy sauce
(Note: use 2 tsp soy sauce if you are using chicken wings and they are a bit small in size)
- 1 to 1.25 tsp salt for chicken marylands
(Note: use only 1 tsp if you are using chicken wings.)

- Then, place the chicken in the fridge and marinate the chicken for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- When the time comes where you need to prepare your meal,
=> Brush little bit of soy sauce on both side of the chicken and place them into th air fryer
=> Air fry at 180 degree C for about 15 minutes.
=> Turn the chicken and continue to air fry at 200 degree C for about 5-10 minutes.
(Note: Depending on the size of your airfryer, you may need to separate them into 2 batches for even frying.)
=> If you want to make sure that the chicken is fully cooked, use a fork or a toothpick to test by poking the chicken flesh. If chicken blood is seen, air fry slightly longer to make sure they are fully cooked. (Note: As a guide, air fry say another 4 to 5 minutes at 180 degree C.)



**The temperature guide is based on my experience with my Philips Airfryer HD9220.


No comments:

Post a Comment